Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ADHDtest.ai. By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this website's particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information and materials on ADHDtest.ai are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind. While we endeavor to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of this information.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- ADHDtest.ai may include links to other websites. These links are provided to offer further information and for your convenience. We do not endorse the linked websites and are not responsible for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.